The dimensions for corrugated boxes are always stated in the sequence of length (L) x Breadth (B) x Height (H) or length (L) x Width (W) x Height (H).
Corrugated Sheet Boards
- A Single Wall with B, C and E flute. This type of corrugated sheet board has a width of 36-84 inches.
- A double wall with BC and BCE flute and a width of 36-84 inches.
Corrugated Carton Boxes
Slotted Type Boxes
1. Regular Slotted Container (RSC)
2. Overlap Slotted Container (OSC)
3. Full Overlap Slotted Container (FOL)
4. Center Special Slotted Container (CSSC)
5. Center Special Overlap Slotted Container (CSO)
6. Half Slotted Container with Cover (SCHS)
7. Half Slotted with Half Slotted Partial Cover (PTHS)
Telescope Type Boxes
1. Full Telescope Design Style Box (FTD)
The two-piece box is made from two scored and slotted blanks
2. Full Telescope Half Slotted (FTHS)
The two-piece box is made from two half slotted containers.
Folder Type Boxes (Die-cut)
1. Folder Type Boxes (Die-cut)
Interior Fitments/ Partitions
- Packaging design and consulting.